IMAAN – SUNNAT – TARBIYAT – AKHLAAQ – TA’LEEM – IBAADAT
|Advice & Articles|
• Please Allah Ta’ala
• Motivate the pupils by allowing them to participate and giving them prizes for outstanding achievements.
• Pass on some message of Deen to the parents and others who will be attending the madrasah jalsa.
In the mountain ranges of Warqaan which is located between Makkah Mukarramah and Madinah Munawwarah, there lived a tribe known as Muzainah. A baby boy was born to parents, from this tribe, who were extremely poor. They named him Abdul Uzza. Not long after his birth, his father passed away leaving behind the young chi […]
المالك Al-Malik: The Ruler
Our beloved Rabb, Allah Ta’ala is the King of all kings and the Ruler over all rulers. Kings, presidents and ministers in this world are all under the rule of Allah Ta’ala. Allah Ta’ala rules the entire world, what we can see and what we cannot see. Kings and presidents only rule over their little countries and that too, they do not have total control over everyone and everything. They have no control over the fish, birds, ants, animals, etc. Allah Ta’ala rules over the entire creation, the humans, the animals, the birds and the fish. We need to obey Allah Ta’ala alone as He is the ruler in this world and in the hereafter.
Objectives of a Maktab
- To teach the correct Aqeedah (Beliefs of a Muslim).
- To teach the recitation of the Qur’aan Shareef with tajweed .
- To practically teach the manner of wudhu, ghusal, salaah, and other ibaadaat.
- To teach good manners and good character.
- To instil the love of Allah Ta’ala, Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam , and the Sunnah in the hearts of the students.