Alhamdulillah by the grace of Allah Ta’ala our Madrasahs are opening today. Once again children will be coming to Madrasah to learn the Qur-aan Shareef as well as other important tenets of Deen.
May Allah Ta’ala accept our broken efforts and bless us with His special Rahmat and Mercy.
10 guidelines on what to do on the first day of Madrasah
- Perform two rakaats of Salaatul Haajaat and make dua to Allah Ta’ala for help and guidance.
- Get familiar with your classroom as well as the new children in your class.
- Write down the names of the pupils in the temporary register.
- Give the children a small talk on the importance of coming daily to Madrasah.
- Read out to them the guidelines for pupils. [This is found in the pupil’s diary].
- Give each child an enrolment form and ask him/her to have it filled in by his/her parents.
- Collect all pupils’ blue progress cards. Erase assessment in surahs, duas and Hadith.
- Check if you have all the necessary kitaabs for your class. If you are short of any books, please contact your Principal / Supervisor. Pls make a note of the changes in the syllabus.
- Commence sabak of Qur-aan / Qaidah on the first day of Madrasah.
- Do some revision of past years Surahs and Duas in the form of a group.