- 10 Guidelines for Maktab teachers
- Get familiar with your classroom and the new children in your class.
- Write down the names of the pupils in the temporary register. [Temporary register attached]
- Give the children a small talk on the importance of Madrasah.
- Read out to them the guidelines for pupils. [This is found in the pupil’s diary]
- Give each child an enrolment form and ask him to have it filled in by his/her parents.
- Collect all pupils’ blue progress cards. Erase assessment in surahs, duas and Hadith.
- Check if you have all the necessary kitaabs for your class. If you are short of any books, please contact your Principal / Supervisor
- Commence sabak of Qur-aan / Qaidah on the first day of Madrasah.
- Do some revision of past years Surahs and Duas in the form of a group.
- Make special dua to Allah Ta’ala for help and asisstance
- Please take note of error in Tasheelul Fiqh Book 4.
Page 28, No.1
The book says 2.5km ❌
The correct distance is 1.7km ✔
- Subscribe to the Talimi Board KZN whatsapp broadcast list to receive important maktab related information: 0847863233
Please take note that this is not a platform for sending messages to the Talimi Board, rather only for receiving messages from the Talimi Board. If you have any queries or messages, please use the relevant contact details found >>>Here<<<
Quick Links: Year Planner – Books – Kitaab Pricelist – Maktab Syllabus – Documents & Forms – Bank Details – Muzaakarah Workshop