1. Write the dates for the examinations on the board and keep on reminding the pupils of the upcoming exams.
2. Commence a thorough revision program in all subjects.
3. Inform pupils of the extent of work to study in each subject.
4. Contact parents to assist the pupils in the revision program.
5. All examinations on Saturdays will commence at 08h45.
6. In the Hadith examinations, the grade one, two and three pupils will be tested on the Arabic wording of the Hadith and translation only. The grade 4 -7 pupils will also be tested a few points from the lessons learnt from the Hadith for that particular grade. No pupils will be tested the stories.
7. Have the names of the pupils written down in on both sides of the mark sheet prior to the exams.
8. Encourage the baaligh girls to wear purdah and attend Madrasah, especially for the examinations.
9. Those girls who are in their menses should be indicated with a star (*) on the mark sheet.
10. An assessment of the pre-school pupils should be conducted internally and appropriate symbols should be filled into the report.
11. Ensure that all pupils come early to Madrasah on the day of the exams.
12. Please have all progress cards filled in and ready for the examiner.
13. Ensure that the teacher’s assessment is also filled in.
14. Pupils who are absent from the exams will not be given any mark. An ‘A’ circled in red in the report will indicate that the pupil was absent.
15. A mark out 50 will be given for the attendance of each pupil. A guide on how to work this out is included in the exam pack.