Q: What is Imaani Muzaakarah and how does it work?
A: Imaani Muzaakarah is a discussion on Imaan for the children in the Makaatib. Their tongues need to become moist with the talks of Allah Ta’ala. With the passing of time the reality of Imaan would insha-Allah enter their hearts.
Objective of the Imaani Muzaakarah:
- To gain the Ma’rifat of Allah Ta’ala, i.e. to know who Allah Ta’ala is.
How it is done?
Mention a quality of Allah Ta’ala and let the whole class repeat it. Then explain that quality with an example or a story and then ask a few pupils to repeat it in their own words. One quality should be discussed for the entire term. Five minutes toward the end of class time should be dedicated for this, everyday. The next term, another quality of Allah Ta’ala should be brought in and discussed.
The following daily reminder should be first said altogether, thereafter the quality of Allah Ta’ala should be discussed. All this should not take more than 5 minutes.
- Alhamdulillah, I am a Muslim.
- I will live and die as a Muslim, Insha Allah.
- Only Muslims will go to Jannah (paradise).
- Jannah is forever.
- It has rivers of honey and milk.
- We will have gardens, palaces and servants.
- We will never get tired, hungry or angry.
- Jannah is full of happiness and goodness.
- We will get whatever we wish for in Jannah.
- Allah Ta’ala has blessed me with Imaan
- I believe in one Allah and in Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam as the last messenger of Allah Ta’ala.
- Imaan is my ticket to Jannah.
- I love Allah Ta’ala and Allah Ta’ala loves me.
- Allah Ta’ala is full of mercy and forgiveness.
- I obey Allah Ta’ala in the way shown to me by Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam.
- Allah Ta’ala is Khaaliq, (The Creator) – Allah Ta’ala created everything, the sun, moon, stars and birds. The sky, earth, mountains and animals. Allah Ta’ala created you and me and everything we see.
- Allah Ta’ala is Raaziq, (The Provider) – Allah Ta’ala gave us food to eat and water to drink. Allah Ta’ala gave us eyes, ears, nose and a mouth; tongue to talk and feet to walk. Allah Ta’ala gave us whatever we have.
- Allah Ta’ala is Maalik, (The Owner) – Allah Ta’ala owns everything. Nothing belongs to us. Everything belongs to Allah Ta’ala. Our shoes, clothing, houses and cars all belong to Allah Ta’ala. Allah Ta’ala takes it away whenever he wants. Allah Ta’ala gives and forgives, we get and forget. We need to prepare to meet Allah Ta’ala. With Salaah, Qur-aan, Zikr and Dua, we will get closer and closer to Allah Ta’ala.
- Why do I come to Madrasah? I come to the madrasah to learn about Allah Ta’ala and His messenger, Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam. I come to learn and practice what Allah Ta’ala wants from me at every moment of my life.