The Ta’limi Board KZN
The greatest investment that any community can make is to invest in their children. Our children are our future. If we invest in today’s children and develop them into people who are firm in their Imaan, who cherish human values much more than material wealth, who honour their parents and their elders and are generally an asset to society at large, then such an investment will earn tremendous returns and benefits for the entire Ummah.
The Maktab has always played a pivotal role in developing the children of the Ummah. By and large it is at the Maktab that the child is equipped with all the basics of Deen, the fundamentals that enable him to live and practice as a true Mu’min (believer).
In many communities where no Maktab education was provided, children grew up without any knowledge of even the fundamentals of Islaam. They could not fulfill any of the tenets of Deen nor did they have the correct aqaaid (beliefs).
The Maktab education is essential in the life of every child so that he may become an upright Muslim. The Jamiatul Ulama (KZN), Ta’limi Board is also primarily focused towards establishing makaatib in order to help in providing this essential need of the Ummah. Your duas for the acceptance of this humble effort is requested.
Objective of a Maktab
- To teach the correct Aqeedah (Beliefs of a Muslim).
- To teach the recitation the Qur’aan Shareef with tajweed .
- To practically teach the manner of wudhu, ghusal, salaah, and other ibaadaat.
- To teach good manners and good character.
- To instil the love of Allah Ta’ala, Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam , and the Sunnah in the hearts of the students.