IMAAN – SUNNAT – TARBIYAT – AKHLAAQ – TA’LEEM – IBAADAT
|Advice & Articles|
The Key Feature in a Teacher
Attendance and punctuality are the key features in any teacher, more so a teacher of the Qur-aan and Hadith. In order to produce excellent results in the classroom, a teacher has to imbibe the attribute of punctuality in his/her life. In fact, punctuality is the stepping stone towards success in any field.
Coming late to class regularly is a sign […]
- ATTENDANCE AND PUNCTUALITY
- Attendance and punctuality is of utmost importance as absenteeism and late coming seriously retard the pupil’s progress as lessons cannot be repeated for one child due to limited time.
المالك Al-Malik: The Ruler
Our beloved Rabb, Allah Ta’ala is the King of all kings and the Ruler over all rulers. Kings, presidents and ministers in this world are all under the rule of Allah Ta’ala. Allah Ta’ala rules the entire world, what we can see and what we cannot see. Kings and presidents only rule over their little countries and that too, they do not have total control over everyone and everything. They have no control over the fish, birds, ants, animals, etc. Allah Ta’ala rules over the entire creation, the humans, the animals, the birds and the fish. We need to obey Allah Ta’ala alone as He is the ruler in this world and in the hereafter.
Objectives of a Maktab
- To teach the correct Aqeedah (Beliefs of a Muslim).
- To teach the recitation of the Qur’aan Shareef with tajweed .
- To practically teach the manner of wudhu, ghusal, salaah, and other ibaadaat.
- To teach good manners and good character.
- To instil the love of Allah Ta’ala, Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam , and the Sunnah in the hearts of the students.