IMAAN – SUNNAT – TARBIYAT – AKHLAAQ – TA’LEEM – IBAADAT
|Advice & Articles|
The day of Jumu’ah is a very special and mubaarak day for a Muslim. Allah Ta’ala showers His special Blessings and Mercy upon us on this great day. Every Muslim should take special care to reap the great rewards that Allah Ta’ala has promised us for Jumu’ah. Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi wasallam has mentioned, “Certainly Friday is the leader of all days. It is a day greater and more honoured by Allah Ta’ala than the two Eids (Eidul-Adha and Eidul-Fitr).”
A day of Eid
One Friday, Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi wasallam said to the Sahaabah Radiyallahu Anhum: “O Muslims! Allah Ta’ala has made this day a day of Eid. So have a bath on this day, whoever has itr (perfume) should apply it, and also use the Miswaak.”
The Best Day
Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah Radiyallahu Anhu narrates that Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi wasallam said, “The best day on which the sun has risen is the day of Jumu’ah. On this day, Hadhrat Aadam Alayhis Salaam was created. […]
|Imaani Muzaakarah for this Term|
اَلْبَارِئُ – Al Baari’ : The Originator
- Allah Ta’ala is the one who brings things into existence.
- Allah Ta’ala alone brings things from non-existence into existence.
- There was nothing and Allah Ta’ala made everything.
- We need bricks, windows and doors to make a small house. But Allah Ta’ala does not need anything to make the entire world. Without a drop, Allah Ta’ala made the oceans. Without a leaf, Allah Ta’ala made the trees. Without sand Allah Ta’ala made the mountains.
- Allah Ta’ala alone brings things from non-existence into existence, with wisdom and perfection.
Dear Ustaaz / Apa
Explain this quality of Allah Ta’ala to the children and make them understand that Allah Ta’ala creates without any raw material
Objectives of a Maktab
- To teach the correct Aqeedah (Beliefs of a Muslim).
- To teach the recitation of the Qur’aan Shareef with tajweed .
- To practically teach the manner of wudhu, ghusal, salaah, and other ibaadaat.
- To teach good manners and good character.
- To instil the love of Allah Ta’ala, Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam , and the Sunnah in the hearts of the students.