IMAAN – SUNNAT – TARBIYAT – AKHLAAQ – TA’LEEM – IBAADAT
|Advice & Articles|
Nabi ‘Isa (‘alaihis salaam) was once proceeding to a certain place for some task when he passed by a grave. On looking at the grave, Allah Ta‘ala showed him that angels of punishment were torturing the inmate of the grave.
Sometime later, when Nabi ‘Isa (‘alaihis salaam) had completed his task and was returning, he again passed by the grave. However, Allah Ta‘ala now showed him that instead of angels of punishment, there were angels of mercy at the grave, bearing platters of divine radiance!
Nabi ‘Isa (‘alaihis salaam) was surprised at this sudden change in condition. He thus performed salaah and engaged in du‘aa, begging Allah Ta‘ala to reveal to him what had caused the punishment of the inmate to cease and be replaced with His special mercy.
Allah Ta‘ala sent revelation to Nabi ‘Isa (‘alaihis salaam) informing him thus:
O ‘Isa (‘alaihis salaam)! This servant led a life of disobedience and sin, and he has thus been engulfed in punishment from the time […]
|Imaani Muzaakarah for this Term|
اَلْبَارِئُ – Al Baari’ : The Originator
- Allah Ta’ala is the one who brings things into existence.
- Allah Ta’ala alone brings things from non-existence into existence.
- There was nothing and Allah Ta’ala made everything.
- We need bricks, windows and doors to make a small house. But Allah Ta’ala does not need anything to make the entire world. Without a drop, Allah Ta’ala made the oceans. Without a leaf, Allah Ta’ala made the trees. Without sand Allah Ta’ala made the mountains.
- Allah Ta’ala alone brings things from non-existence into existence, with wisdom and perfection.
Dear Ustaaz / Apa
Explain this quality of Allah Ta’ala to the children and make them understand that Allah Ta’ala creates without any raw material
Objectives of a Maktab
- To teach the correct Aqeedah (Beliefs of a Muslim).
- To teach the recitation of the Qur’aan Shareef with tajweed .
- To practically teach the manner of wudhu, ghusal, salaah, and other ibaadaat.
- To teach good manners and good character.
- To instil the love of Allah Ta’ala, Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam , and the Sunnah in the hearts of the students.