IMAAN – SUNNAT – TARBIYAT – AKHLAAQ – TA’LEEM – IBAADAT
|Advice & Articles|
Hadhrat Moulana Siddeeq Baandwi Saahib (RA) says, “My journey for Haj was very unique. I remember performing haj with just 1 300 Rupees. At that time I did not have sufficient money but had a domesticated ox which I sold to make the necessary arrangements. Thereafter, I commenced my preparations for haj. The news o […]
At the beginning of the academic year, after the long vacation, a parent brought her child to a maktab on the first day of Madrasah and requested to meet her child’s Apa. After chatting a while with the Apa, she mentioned to her, “I don’t know what you have done […]
Nabi ‘Isa (‘alaihis salaam) was once proceeding to a certain place for some task when he passed by a grave. On looking at the grave, Allah Ta‘ala showed him that angels of punishment were torturing the inmate of the grave.
Sometime later, when Nabi ‘Isa (‘alaihis salaam) had compl […]
اَلْبَارِئُ – Al Baari’ : The Originator
- Allah Ta’ala is the one who brings things into existence.
- Allah Ta’ala alone brings things from non-existence into existence.
- There was nothing and Allah Ta’ala made everything.
- We need bricks, windows and doors to make a small house. But Allah Ta’ala does not need anything to make the entire world. Without a drop, Allah Ta’ala made the oceans. Without a leaf, Allah Ta’ala made the trees. Without sand Allah Ta’ala made the mountains.
- Allah Ta’ala alone brings things from non-existence into existence, with wisdom and perfection.
Dear Ustaaz / Apa
Explain this quality of Allah Ta’ala to the children and make them understand that Allah Ta’ala creates without any raw material
Objectives of a Maktab
- To teach the correct Aqeedah (Beliefs of a Muslim).
- To teach the recitation of the Qur’aan Shareef with tajweed .
- To practically teach the manner of wudhu, ghusal, salaah, and other ibaadaat.
- To teach good manners and good character.
- To instil the love of Allah Ta’ala, Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam , and the Sunnah in the hearts of the students.