IMAAN – SUNNAT – TARBIYAT – AKHLAAQ – TA’LEEM – IBAADAT
|Advice & Articles|
Nabi ‘Isa (‘alaihis salaam) was once proceeding to a certain place for some task when he passed by a grave. On looking at the grave, Allah Ta‘ala showed him that angels of punishment were torturing the inmate of the grave.
Sometime later, when Nabi ‘Isa (‘alaihis salaam) had compl […]
For a person to become a perfect believer, he has to have Taqwa (i.e. piety).
Taqwa is gained when a person is purified from spiritual maladies like pride, malice, etc. This is achieved by making zikr, reciting lots of Durood Shareef daily, and protecting the seve […]
In this day and age, teaching little children in a primary makatb is not amongst the easiest of tasks. Teachers are faced with major challenges in the classroom. Often the Apa goes back home at the end of the day tired and dejected. The question tha […]
العزيز – Al-Azeez: The Mighty / The Strong
All might and strength belong to Allah Ta’ala alone. Nothing and no one can stand in front of Allah Ta’ala. If Allah Ta’ala wants, in one second He can crush the whole world. We are so small and weak, what will happen to us? Therefore, we should fear and obey ALLAH TA’ALA Who is Most Strong.
Objectives of a Maktab
- To teach the correct Aqeedah (Beliefs of a Muslim).
- To teach the recitation of the Qur’aan Shareef with tajweed .
- To practically teach the manner of wudhu, ghusal, salaah, and other ibaadaat.
- To teach good manners and good character.
- To instil the love of Allah Ta’ala, Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam , and the Sunnah in the hearts of the students.