SUNNAT – TARBIYAT – AKHLAAQ – TA’LEEM – TILAAWAT – IBAADAT
|Advice & Articles|
|Imaani Muzaakarah for this Term|
ُاَلشَّكُوْر Ash Shakoor – Allah Ta’ala is Very Thankful / Very Appreciative
Our Allah Ta’ala is the Most Appreciative. He appreciates everything we do for Him. Even if we do a little for Allah Ta’ala, our Kind and Loving Allah Ta’ala appreciates it, becomes happy with us and gives us much, much more.
But when it comes to friends, even if we do everything for them, they do not appreciate what we do for them and are never happy with us. They always want more and more from us. It’s so hard to keep everyone happy, but it is so easy to keep our One Allah Ta’ala happy.
So let us keep on doing only for Allah Ta’ala and spending only for Allah Ta’ala and He will always appreciate whatever we do for Him and in return will always give us much more.
Objectives of a Maktab
- To teach the correct Aqeedah (Beliefs of a Muslim).
- To teach the recitation of the Qur’aan Shareef with tajweed .
- To practically teach the manner of wudhu, ghusal, salaah, and other ibaadaat.
- To teach good manners and good character.
- To instil the love of Allah Ta’ala, Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam , and the Sunnah in the hearts of the students.