IMAAN – SUNNAT – TARBIYAT – AKHLAAQ – TA’LEEM – IBAADAT
|Advice & Articles|
Hadhrat Mufti Mahmood Hasan Gangohi (RA) performed his first Haj in the year 1944. His luggage for Haj consisted of one pillowcase holding two sets of clothing, one lungi, two pieces of Ihraam and one lota. In one hand he held the pillowcase and in the other hand […]
Hadhrat Moulana Siddeeq Baandwi Saahib (RA) says, “My journey for Haj was very unique. I remember performing haj with just 1 300 Rupees. At that time I did not have sufficient money but had a domesticated ox which I sold to make the necessary arrangements. Thereafter, I commenced my preparations for haj. The news o […]
At the beginning of the academic year, after the long vacation, a parent brought her child to a maktab on the first day of Madrasah and requested to meet her child’s Apa. After chatting a while with the Apa, she mentioned to her, “I don’t know what you have done […]
الرحمان – Ar Rahmaan: The Most Compassionate
Our beloved Creator, Allah Ta’ala is full of kindness and gentleness, full of pity and sympathy. If anything happens to us, if we get hurt or we lose something, then our compassionate merciful Allah Ta’ala is always there for us. All we need to do is turn to Allah Ta’ala, have hope in Allah Ta’ala and don’t ever forget our Allah. With the compassion and mercy of Allah Ta’ala, every difficulty becomes easy.
Objectives of a Maktab
- To teach the correct Aqeedah (Beliefs of a Muslim).
- To teach the recitation of the Qur’aan Shareef with tajweed .
- To practically teach the manner of wudhu, ghusal, salaah, and other ibaadaat.
- To teach good manners and good character.
- To instil the love of Allah Ta’ala, Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam , and the Sunnah in the hearts of the students.