IMAAN – SUNNAT – TARBIYAT – AKHLAAQ – TA’LEEM – IBAADAT
|Advice & Articles|
At the beginning of the academic year, after the long vacation, a parent brought her child to a maktab on the first day of Madrasah and requested to meet her child’s Apa. After chatting a while with the Apa, she mentioned to her, “I don’t know what you have done to my child. We come from a fairly affluent background. My husband and I are both professionals and work late almost every day. In December, we went to the sea side for a week’s break. I was surprised to note that at the time of every salaah, my son made sure that we all performed our salaah on time. He put an alert tone on the Salaah App to alert us and would wake up himself at the time of Fajar to call out the azaan loudly in the room.”
Saying this, the mother left her child and went on her way. The Apa thanked Allah Ta’ala for what she heard and at […]
اَلْبَارِئُ – Al Baari’ : The Originator
- Allah Ta’ala is the one who brings things into existence.
- Allah Ta’ala alone brings things from non-existence into existence.
- There was nothing and Allah Ta’ala made everything.
- We need bricks, windows and doors to make a small house. But Allah Ta’ala does not need anything to make the entire world. Without a drop, Allah Ta’ala made the oceans. Without a leaf, Allah Ta’ala made the trees. Without sand Allah Ta’ala made the mountains.
- Allah Ta’ala alone brings things from non-existence into existence, with wisdom and perfection.
Dear Ustaaz / Apa
Explain this quality of Allah Ta’ala to the children and make them understand that Allah Ta’ala creates without any raw material
Objectives of a Maktab
- To teach the correct Aqeedah (Beliefs of a Muslim).
- To teach the recitation of the Qur’aan Shareef with tajweed .
- To practically teach the manner of wudhu, ghusal, salaah, and other ibaadaat.
- To teach good manners and good character.
- To instil the love of Allah Ta’ala, Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam , and the Sunnah in the hearts of the students.