SUNNAT – TARBIYAT – AKHLAAQ – TA’LEEM – TILAAWAT – IBAADAT
|Advice & Articles|
For a person to become a perfect believer, he has to have Taqwa (i.e. piety).
Taqwa is gained when a person is purified from spiritual maladies like pride, malice, etc. This is achieved by making zikr, reciting lots of Durood Shareef daily, and protecting the seven parts of the body from sin:
The seven parts of the body are as follows;
- THE EYES: Casting lustful glances at Na-Mahram Men or Women is committing adultery of the eye. This makes the heart filthy and ruins it. Without sincere taubah (repentance) ones Imaan can be ruined. Viewing of pornographic material, photographs, television, films, etc. is also adultery of the eyes.
- THE TONGUE: Backbiting and speaking lies destroys the heart. If it becomes a habit, it ruins a person’s Imaan, unless a person repents (i.e. makes taubah) sincerely.
- THE EARS: Listening to music: This is very harmful as it breeds hypocrisy in the heart, and it leads to immodesty.
- THE STOMACH: […]
|Imaani Muzaakarah for this Term|
المصور – Al Musowwir: The Fashioner / Designer
Allah Ta’ala alone fashions and shapes everything to perfection and full of beauty. When Allah Ta’ala created us, He created us with perfection. Allah Ta’ala did not give us a long giraffe neck or a small chicken leg or a long elephant nose or sharp crocodile teeth. Allah Ta’ala shaped us perfect and beautiful. No one can change us or improve on us. Allah Ta’ala alone fashions and shapes things as He wishes. Look and admire the creation of Allah Ta’ala and enjoy the beauty and perfection of His creation. This will bring alive in us the recognition and appreciation of our Allah.
If I look after Allah’s commands, Allah Ta’ala will look after me and will be with me
If I need anything, I must ask Allah Ta’ala alone and turn to Allah Ta’ala alone for help
The whole world cannot hurt me or help me without the permission of Allah Ta’ala
Allah Ta’ala created me, He owns me, feeds me and takes care of me
Objectives of a Maktab
- To teach the correct Aqeedah (Beliefs of a Muslim).
- To teach the recitation of the Qur’aan Shareef with tajweed .
- To practically teach the manner of wudhu, ghusal, salaah, and other ibaadaat.
- To teach good manners and good character.
- To instil the love of Allah Ta’ala, Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam , and the Sunnah in the hearts of the students.